Drink Anything Bottle
The Lifestraw water bottle filter is one from a range of products made to clean bacteria and protozoa from contaminated water to stop you from getting sick.
No batteries needed, the unit is fitted with a very fine filter which blocks up to make drinking impossible at the end of its life.
- View on Amazon * $47.15As of: 2023/06/06 9:37 am - Details
- LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle $47.15(As of: 2023/06/06 9:37 am - Details)(* = affiliate link)View on Amazon *
Sounds stupid but actually smart since tight asses can’t keep drinking after the filter is beyond its bottle life, make themselves sick and then sue whoever is in sight for their predicament.
The unit has been tested by several nut jobs actually drinking effectively sewage water, their own pee and all sorts of unimaginable stuff somewhat successfully.
Joking aside it is a wonderful product that is perfect for backpackers, travelers to countries with dodgy water supplies (ain’t that everywhere nowadays?), at home or those on a water diet otherwise too weak to get up who can get into the whole recycling fad.
Apparently, you just blowback into the bottle after each use to clean the filter. That said we’re not sure how hygienic the straw is once your buddy or girlfriend has taken a swig – in the latter case you probably shouldn’t worry for obvious reasons.
If you liked our take on this product please give us Your Rating here:
Review the Top 5 Reasons to Buy the LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle
- You don’t need to worry about chemicals in any drink.
- You can drink anything, it’ll be clean but its taste won’t change.
- It can be used on travels because it is a regular size bottle.
- Easy to clean and easy to use.
- Filters 264 gallons of water before the filter needs to be replaced.
Ian is the Editor for Weird By Design. An avid consumer of nice stuff, writer, blogger & computer power user.
Interested in Design, Trading Markets & the finer things in life.