Anti Sweat Thermos
The Coldest Water Bottle is ultimately a thermos. It’s not a thermos like you’ve seen before though!
- View on Amazon * $35.99As of: 2023/06/06 5:08 am - Details
- The Coldest Water Bottle 32 oz $35.99(As of: 2023/06/06 5:08 am - Details)(* = affiliate link)View on Amazon *
Like every thermos on the planet, it’s a container within a container. Unlike quite a few similar thermic (cool plural huh?), the space in between is a vacuum and it’s made from premium stainless steel.
It holds about a pint and a half, which is quite a lot of water but strangely not a lot if you drink beer. But we digress. There is also a smaller 1-pint version.
The best thing we think is that it will not dribble water while you are not looking at it condenses on the outside.
That is a boon for office desks, hikers and backpackers who stuff them inside their bags and golfers.
It promises to keep the water very cold for a very long time and your soup hot for most of the day – just not together!
Review the Top 5 Reasons to Buy the Coldest Water Bottle
- It keeps your water cold for up to 32 hours!
- It doesn’t drip water because it doesn’t condense on the outside.
- Good bottle for traveling, working in an office, etc.
- Its size is suitable for packing and the material used has maximum quality and is very strong.
- Easy to clean.
Ian is the Editor for Weird By Design. An avid consumer of nice stuff, writer, blogger & computer power user.
Interested in Design, Trading Markets & the finer things in life.