Air to Water Generator
No mains water or well nearby – no problem for the Aquaboy air to water generator. Just plug it into your mains and turn it on and it will give you drinking water. Neat!
Now granted if you have no water and no well you might not have mains electricity either – so you may need a generator which can be thirsty on gas but not as thirsty as you if you’ve nothing to drink.
It manages from 2 to 5 gallons a day which is enough to keep you going. Can dispense hot or cold so you can have squash or coffee as well.
Considering the quality of water that comes out of the tap in some places maybe splashing out on the Aquaboy Pro II Air is much more of a good idea than it at first seems.
It like a big brother to LifeStraw because it doesn’t even need water!
It is also adept at turning your money into the water but at the rate, the government is printing it, that doesn’t seem like such a bad trade either. Shame it needs electricity.
Review the Top 5 Reasons to Buy the Aquaboy Air to Water Generator
- It converts air to hot and cold water.
- The water it produces is automatically filtered.
- You don’t need to buy an extra bottle refills because it doesn’t need one.
- You can easily switch from hot water to cold water.
- Payless in water bills but more in electric bills.